30 min Pilates Burn
Prerequisite: Current or past participation in a PSSE program at a certified location is required. Please speak with one of the team members if you’re unsure.
price menu for virtual classes
how to sign up for class
- Check our online schedule just like you did normally to schedule in-studio classes and find the best time and class that suits you! (If you do not have a MindBodyOnline account, it will prompt you to sign up for a new account.)
- Download Zoom – Zoom for Desktop/Laptop | Zoom App for iPhone | Zoom App for Android
- Make sure you sign up for class at least an hour before class starts so that we can send you a Zoom link to join the class in time.
- You will receive the Zoom link about 15 minutes prior to your class.
- You can join us LIVE at the allotted time, or if you can’t make it at the time we’ve scheduled, sign up anyway – we’ll send you a link to the recording of the class after it occurs so you can take the class at a time that’s convenient for you for up to two days.
what do you need for your session?
a mat (or a big towel)
to optimize live-stream group classes
- If you have a Bluetooth earphone, you may connect to that as well. Otherwise, turn the volume of your screen so you can hear the teacher.
- Angle the screen so that the teachers can see you for proper feedback on your form. If you don’t feel comfortable sharing your video, that’s ok. You can block video for the session and turn it on when you feel you need to.