which class would you like to take?
30 min Pilates Burn
Prerequisite: Current or past participation in a PSSE program at a certified location is required. Please speak with one of the team members if you’re unsure.
price menu for virtual classes
how to sign up for class
- Check our online schedule just like you did normally to schedule in-studio classes and find the best time and class that suits you! (If you do not have a MindBodyOnline account, it will prompt you to sign up for a new account.)
- Download Zoom – Zoom for Desktop/Laptop | Zoom App for iPhone | Zoom App for Android
- Make sure you sign up for class at least an hour before class starts so that we can send you a Zoom link to join the class in time.
- You will receive the Zoom link about 15 minutes prior to your class.
- You can join us LIVE at the allotted time, or if you can’t make it at the time we’ve scheduled, sign up anyway – we’ll send you a link to the recording of the class after it occurs so you can take the class at a time that’s convenient for you for up to two days.
what do you need for your session?
a mat (or a big towel)
to optimize live-stream group classes
- If you have a Bluetooth earphone, you may connect to that as well. Otherwise, turn the volume of your screen so you can hear the teacher.
- Angle the screen so that the teachers can see you for proper feedback on your form. If you don’t feel comfortable sharing your video, that’s ok. You can block video for the session and turn it on when you feel you need to.
I am so happy I chose to work with Nara. Her knowledge, expertise, and compassion make her an ideal physical therapist. Nara doesn’t simply treat symptoms; she attacks the root of the problem. Her kindness, superior skill and accessibility make her a rare find.
There aren’t enough words to describe how blessed I am to have found Physical Therapist, Nara Yoon, but perhaps, I can communicate in some small way the benefit I have found in being a client. On August 2012, there was a fire in my house and I had to jump out of the second floor…
Thank you! Thank you so much for everything you did to help my ankle recover! You are sweet and patient and the best physical therapist I’ve worked with! On Thanksgiving morning, in 25 degrees weather, I was able to run in a 5K Turkey Trot. I finished in my best time yet and I couldn’t…
I, Emad Khaja, a retired architect had ended up with a fractured ankle, when I fell on the street while I was climbing out of my daughter’s Honda passenger seat. After I visited my Primary Care Physician, I was advised to under Physical Therapy. This is when I discovered Nara Yoon. First she asked me…
I am a senior citizen who underwent double hip replacements about a year apart, and both times, I was under the care of Nara Yoon, for physical therapy which lasted for several weeks. Both my surgeon and my PCP were totally satisfied with Nara’s care for me. She is a very dedicated, extremely knowledgeable person,…
Unfortunately I’ve had several injuries over the past couple of years that have required the services of a Physical Therapist – but thankfully I’ve had Nara Yoon to turn to for my rehabs. Nara was caring, attentive, and dedicated to getting me all the way back from my injuries. She took her time in explaining…