Our team at PhysioElements is trained to view the body as a whole. We are able to provide a comprehensive evaluation to determine how your specific diagnoses and injury are affecting your well-being and get to the root of your issue by implementing a program that uses a full body approach. Our advanced training in using a multi-modal approach for treatment allows us to provide both prehabilitation (pre-surgical) as well as rehabilitation (post-surgery and/or post-injury) that is uniquely tailored to your needs.
Our practice is appropriate for you if this is you:
- you have pain and have sought care without much relief
- you don’t really understand what is going with your pain
- you had surgery but the recovery is slow or you have not met your goals, no matter how long ago your surgery was
- you are looking for other conservative ways to prevent having to undergo surgery
- you are looking for one on one care, individualized to you
- you are willing to put in 100% to get to your goal
- you are recovering from a sports injury and want to return to your pre-injury level, or even better
- your pain is in your neck, back, shoulder, elbows, hip, knee or ankle
- you are ready to learn exercises that fully integrate your whole body
CONDITIONS WE TREAT
- Disc pathologies in the spine
- Nerve impingement syndrome
- Neck pain / Low back pain / SI joint pain / Piriformis syndrome
- Osteoarthritis of the joints (spine, shoulder, hip, knee, ankle)
- Shoulder pathologies (Rotator cuff tendonitis/tear, Biceps tendonitis, impingement, Labral tear)
- Tennis elbow/Golfer’s elbow
- Hip pathologies (hip labral tear, Femoral Acetabulum Impingement, ITB syndrome)
- Knee pathologies (ACL tear/repair, meniscus tear, patellofemoral syndrome, patellar tendonitis, patellar chondromalacia)
- Ankle/foot pathologies (ankle sprain, ankle instability, Achilles tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, bunion, pronated/supinated foot, Achilles bursitis)
Thank you! Thank you so much for everything you did to help my ankle recover! You are sweet and patient and the best physical therapist I’ve worked with! On Thanksgiving morning, in 25 degrees weather, I was able to run in a 5K Turkey Trot. I finished in my best time yet and I couldn’t have done it without you!
I have been coming to PhysioElements for over a year and I never could have imagine how much I would learn about my body. I have been a patient with Dr. Nara Yoon and Dr. Kat Castro and both teach me something new about my body every single time we work together. It’s like I’m given a key to unlock a new muscle, each session is specifically tailored to my body’s needs. I am amazed at how the smallest adjustment yields great results and progress in how my body feels and moves. I also started taking the pilates group classes- and again each week I learn how to awaken and move a new muscle in my body. This new strength and flexibility translates into all areas of my life- I have gotten deeper into my yoga poses, better posture while sitting and driving, I am more mindful when I carry and lift my children. I can’t say enough good things – they are smart and kind women and I am so grateful that I found them and continue to strengthen and challenge my body.
I have severe scoliosis and suffer from a horrible pain on my left side due to this condition. I have been going to PhysioElements for over two months now. I have never been so dedicated to improving myself and getting stronger and this is all due to Nara Yoon. The space where I do my physical therapy is so peaceful, clean and a very Zen feeling. She has a beautiful aura about her, very professional, and is an expert in her field. Her office staff is as lovely as she is. I have a long road ahead of me but I know with her dedication and her dedicated staff, that I am on the road to recovery . I highly recommend PhysioElements to anyone who has to heal themselves. You will be getting an excellent experience.
I am a senior citizen who underwent double hip replacements about a year apart, and both times, I was under the care of Nara Yoon, for physical therapy which lasted for several weeks. Both my surgeon and my PCP were totally satisfied with Nara’s care for me. She is a very dedicated, extremely knowledgeable person, and a great asset to her chosen profession. I am very pleased to recommend Nara Yoon to you.”
Unfortunately I’ve had several injuries over the past couple of years that have required the services of a Physical Therapist – but thankfully I’ve had Nara Yoon to turn to for my rehabs. Nara was caring, attentive, and dedicated to getting me all the way back from my injuries. She took her time in explaining her plan for doing the rehab work, paid attention to my needs, concerns, and progress, and provided visual aids to assist me in doing needed exercises at home to augment the work we did together. Although I can’t say I’m looking forward to any future muscle pulls or injury I might have, I do feel good knowing I have Nara in my corner in case I do!
There aren’t enough words to describe how blessed I am to have found Physical Therapist, Nara Yoon, but perhaps, I can communicate in some small way the benefit I have found in being a client. On August 2012, there was a fire in my house and I had to jump out of the second floor window. As a result, I needed to have several surgeries, which included my spinal area and elbow. Even though my back was severely injured, my focus was my elbow, which was left after surgery in an awkward and non functional angle. I couldn’t extend my arm or flex it, leaving me incapacitated when it came to even the simplest household chores as it was my right hand and arm that were affected. Even personal care and hygiene was difficult, leaving me feeling helpless and discouraged. So, it was in this condition that I first met Nara. I found her to be not only skillful and knowledgeable, but kind and compassionate. She showed great patience each time we had a session, and encouraged me to try just a little harder, until I was ultimately successful. I will never forget the moment when I was finally able to touch my face and the joy I felt at the prospect of again becoming more independent. As a busy mom, I literally had no time for being incapacitated and so Nara, in way, helped me to regain my not only my independence but my role as a caregiver. So it is with wholehearted enthusiasm that I recommend Nara as a Physical Therapist. I think that anyone would be fortunate to have her working with them.