Do you have a scheduling conflict and can’t get on our schedule?
Do you live far from our locations and have difficulty getting in?
Do you want to take advantage of our services in comfort of your own home?
Going virtual was in the big plans for PhysioElements since 2018 when we realized we needed to open up more availability and access to the public and our office schedule couldn’t accommodate our long wait list. Dr. Nara wanted to make it perfect before the launch so it was sitting in her to-do list until COVID-19 affected all of our lives in a way that was never imaginable!
Well, it still isn’t perfect but we launched it!! These services are not only here during COVID-19, but are here to stay. While we’re still learning all the technology behind being virtual, here are some of the things that our clients have said so far:
“That was great! So happy to be exercising again and Dr. Sam really tailored the class to all of us being in different places with limited equipment. Thank you”
“I felt amazing after the guided meditation. It was exactly what I needed to get through what each day is like these days! Thank you!”
“It was perfect! Thanks for doing this…keeps us all connected and feeling good!”
“Dr. Nara is very knowledgeable, organized, patient and professional. Conversed with participants regarding them following the activity. Excellent session!”
“It was a great workout that pushed me to my limit. Dr. Brigid was very mindful and di an awesome job in virtual teaching. Felt great afterwards and got a good night sleep. Thank you.”
“Very challenging workout. Brigid is in amazing condition to speak through the the workout.”
“The class exceeded my expectations in every way and I truly feel the benefits of this practice. It is providing me with a life changing tool for processing emotion, managing stress. I feel these classes are allowing me to open the door to a new way of looking at life that have been truly transformative. Thank you.”
“Very relaxing session. She has a soft and sweet voice.”
“Kat was great and explained the movements very well. My only challenge (besides being a clutz and stiffer than a board) is that the transmission lagged and went in and out at time so there was a few moments where I had to catch up. No big deal. I’m grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Kat during this challenging time in history. Stay safe and well.”
Benefits of going virtual
- Stay on track with health and fitness goals in these unprecedented times
- Convenience of scheduling/access to our services
- Support from us to navigate through any pains or injuries
- Privacy and comfort of your own home
- Save on travel time
- The whole family can participate in group exercises
You will have the option to meet us in person when we re-open our doors in addition to the virtual services.
We understand that you’re worried about not receiving hands on treatment during a virtual session. Even prior to the COVID-19, our team has been working on launching virtual services to our clients because we are highly trained and skilled to properly assess and analyze faulty movements and postures using our visual skills. You will also learn various techniques and tools that can be managed in the comfort of your own home. These tools will help you to achieve independence faster.
how to sign up for your first virtual session:
WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR YOUR SESSION?
- Internet connection!
- a mat (or a big towel) and water
- appropriate attire so that we can properly visualize your posture (women: sports bra or camisole/fitted tank top and elastic leggings or comfortable pants that can be rolled up) (men: t-shirt or sleeveless that can be taken off if needed and comfortable elastic shorts or joggers)
TO OPTIMIZE VIRTUAL SESSIONS:
- Log in a few minutes before class starts to check if the audio and video are working well.
- To cast the Live-Stream to your TV for a bigger screen following directions: Apple | Android
- If you have a Bluetooth earphone, you may connect to that as well so you can freely move around without being connected to your screen. Otherwise, turn the volume of your screen so you can hear us.
- Angle the screen so that we can see you for proper feedback on your form.
which class would you like to take?
30 min Pilates Burn
Prerequisite: Current or past participation in a PSSE program at a certified location is required. Please speak with one of the team members if you’re unsure.
price menu for virtual classes
how to sign up for class
- Check our online schedule just like you did normally to schedule in-studio classes and find the best time and class that suits you! (If you do not have a MindBodyOnline account, it will prompt you to sign up for a new account.)
- Download Zoom – Zoom for Desktop/Laptop | Zoom App for iPhone | Zoom App for Android
- Make sure you sign up for class at least an hour before class starts so that we can send you a Zoom link to join the class in time.
- You will receive the Zoom link about 15 minutes prior to your class.
- You can join us LIVE at the allotted time, or if you can’t make it at the time we’ve scheduled, sign up anyway – we’ll send you a link to the recording of the class after it occurs so you can take the class at a time that’s convenient for you for up to two days.
what do you need for your session?
a mat (or a big towel)
to optimize live-stream group classes
- If you have a Bluetooth earphone, you may connect to that as well. Otherwise, turn the volume of your screen so you can hear the teacher.
- Angle the screen so that the teachers can see you for proper feedback on your form. If you don’t feel comfortable sharing your video, that’s ok. You can block video for the session and turn it on when you feel you need to.
I am so happy I chose to work with Nara. Her knowledge, expertise, and compassion make her an ideal physical therapist. Nara doesn’t simply treat symptoms; she attacks the root of the problem. Her kindness, superior skill and accessibility make her a rare find.
There aren’t enough words to describe how blessed I am to have found Physical Therapist, Nara Yoon, but perhaps, I can communicate in some small way the benefit I have found in being a client. On August 2012, there was a fire in my house and I had to jump out of the second floor…
Thank you! Thank you so much for everything you did to help my ankle recover! You are sweet and patient and the best physical therapist I’ve worked with! On Thanksgiving morning, in 25 degrees weather, I was able to run in a 5K Turkey Trot. I finished in my best time yet and I couldn’t…
I, Emad Khaja, a retired architect had ended up with a fractured ankle, when I fell on the street while I was climbing out of my daughter’s Honda passenger seat. After I visited my Primary Care Physician, I was advised to under Physical Therapy. This is when I discovered Nara Yoon. First she asked me…
I am a senior citizen who underwent double hip replacements about a year apart, and both times, I was under the care of Nara Yoon, for physical therapy which lasted for several weeks. Both my surgeon and my PCP were totally satisfied with Nara’s care for me. She is a very dedicated, extremely knowledgeable person,…
Unfortunately I’ve had several injuries over the past couple of years that have required the services of a Physical Therapist – but thankfully I’ve had Nara Yoon to turn to for my rehabs. Nara was caring, attentive, and dedicated to getting me all the way back from my injuries. She took her time in explaining…